Study in Europe
Universities in Europe have long been known for their academic excellence, their cutting-edge research and their value for money accompanied by 1000s of world-class universities and higher education institutions, Europe is the place to be. It is a standard destination for study abroad students. Notwithstanding what your major, budget, or study abroad goal is, you’re sure to find a program that suits you in Europe. From Italy to Greece to Spain to Sweden, there are so many exclusive and fascinating cultures in Europe that is sure to appeal to an individual’s senses
BENEFITS OF STUDING IN EUROPE
- Top universities in Europe: Thirty-one of the world’s top 100 universities, as listed by The Times in its 2012 World University Rankings are situated in Europe, making it the second largest bloc of universities after the USA.
- The quality of education: Europe claims some of the strongest education systems in the entire world. Student-centred learning isn’t just a motto – it’s at the heart of European values in higher education.
- Diversity: With excellent universities offering 100,000s of Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree and Ph.D./Doctoral programs, in addition to short-term exchange programs, one has a lot to choose from.
- The continent of innovation: Skype, Candy Crush, Spotify, Angry Birds and Minecraft all originated from Europe, specifically Scandinavian countries like Sweden and Finland. Sweden is the source of technology and software which one uses regularly
- Affordability: Europe offers a wide range of fee option from programs that cost tens of thousands of Euros to free-of-charge degree programs, but with no differences in quality of the program.
LIFE IN EUROPE
Europe is domain to some of the biggest tourist attractions in the world. Once you visit any major European city like Paris or London, you’ll right away realise that you are not alone in being a foreigner. Whether you’re looking for a way to better your existing language ability or wishing to learn a whole new language- Europe is the place. There are so many different languages spoken all over Europe.
CHOOSE TO STUDY IN EUROPE FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS
- Excellent academic programmes.
- Innovative laboratories and facilities.
- Contemporary research.
- Internationally-recognised degrees.
- Good value for money.
- Support services for international doctoral candidates.
- An opportunity to learn a new language or study in English.
- A great choice of cultural and recreation opportunities.
- Enhanced career prospect.
- Funding and Scholarship opportunities.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- A valid travel document/ passport (At least 3 months up to its expiration date)
- Two current passport-sized photos.
- Acceptance letter from your university.
- Evidence of sufficient funds.
- Health insurance.
Student intake period in Europe takes place in the month of April and September. Because visa procedure can take up to 6 to 8 months, it is advisable that students consider applying as early as possible.
- Advise choosing the right University or College.
- Help selecting the right study programs based on candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with the admission to the College or University as per their choices.
- Help preparing the complete application for Student Visas.
- Help with the extensions of Study Permit.
- Help finding a job while studying or after finishing study.
- Help preparing the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.